Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got some GOODIES from CRIS + 20% promo by priority mail!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got some GOODIES from CRIS + 20% promo by priority mail!!!

CRIS is offering 20% football promotion for past customers. Just got a magazine, rotation schedules, football handbook all in one package by priority mail.

So does this not apply if you've been playing baseball with them recently?

Comment

Good question. Not so sure about active customers. I think you get a baseball cap.

Give them a call 1-800-596-8946

Comment

Boy, as though the 20 cent baseball lines weren't enough. Now it turns out that I could have gotten an extra bonus if I had left for the summer.

[This message has been edited by sportshobby (edited 08-17-2000).]

Comment

I called earlier about the 20% promotion and this is how it was explained. (1)10% of whatever is posted up is to be used as a "match play" on a NFL preseason game and
          (2)10% of the post up is to be used as "match play" on an NFL team on regular season wins over/under (note that in case of a push on the NFL season over/under it's the same as a loss, that is, nothing will be added to your account and no more match plays. Just thought you might like to know.
          good luck.

Comment

so 20% is really 10%,and 10cent lines last year and 20 cent baseball lines now,these are very deceptive folks.

they will clear it all up after they have your cheese.

Comment

In addition to what you are saying Railbird, the 10% free play they are giving is considered a lose if you push. I don't like that.

Comment

CRIS ANNOUNCEMENT
                Bonus policy:

All past and future customers may receive a 20% bonus. Customers must deposit $1000 or more, credit card customers will not receive any perks. The 20% bonus is broken down into two parts, a 10% free wager and 10% on NFL future season win totals. This promotion is good up until the start of the first regular season game.

p.s. All customers will be given the opprotunity to place another free wager in the event of a push.

John Melton
                betcris.com
                1-800-596-8946

Comment

John, thanks for the clarification. And I'm glad to know that the bonus is also good for current customers.

Books have a delimma here - they want to entice new customers, and those that have left. But they also can't alienate current customers by offering something better to non-customers. So I think this solution (that you've described) is the best possible outcome for the players.

Comment

Working...
                  X