The Dunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dunes

In our opinion Dunes and Olympic are in a tie for the best available offshore "out" I myself have 8 offshore accounts (Abetz, SOS, Nasa, WSEX, Olympic, Dunes, Gameday, and Premiereleague) In my experience Dunes has been the best for my style of betting. I am a parlay player and find Jason at Dunes to be very accomadating and enjoyable to converse with. The customer service Dunes exhibits is second to none. Samantha has helped me with numerous situations in the past which has made my impressions of Dunes very good. No other book can you call and speak with a linesmaker that exhibits the class and patience that Jason of Dunes does. Other places when you call and I wont mention any names and you want a specific bet it is like you asked them to cut their leg off. I am not shilling for anyone here it is just my opinion that Dunes whether they bought their way on Don Best and Bettorsworld or not, deserves to be on there. To me it is comforting that a betting establishment has dedicated the amount of money for advertising that Dunes has because imo it tells the customer they are dedicated to excellence and in it for the long haul. I would much rather send my money to a book that has paid advertisements EVERYWHERE than a book that dosent advertise and gives the impression they could close up overnight.

Just my Opinion

Regards
    IN2WITION
Working...
X