Soliciting-FYI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soliciting-FYI

Just wanted to pass along an FYI concerning Soliciting in our forums.

Bettorsworld has a monster link exchange program. If you're a regular to the site and have never checked it out, it's worth a look.

We're also working on a few other projects that will help get traffic to other sites and will benefit all.

If you run a site, we'd be glad to link you from the land o links.

If you feel you'd rather promote/plug your site in our forum, get in touch with us upfront. Rarely would we have a problem with that.

Lastly, if you're goal via promoting your site is to discredit us, and others, then naturally we are not going to go for that. I mean, hey, we aren't YALE grads, but we ain't stupid either.

We built this site from the ground up, not by bashing and discrediting others but by producing a solid product and idea backed by hard work and ethics.

My advice to others would be to do the same. Accomplish something before you bang your chest and put others down.

Worry about what goes on in your own world, not what goes on in Bettorsworld.

Concentrate on building something you can be proud of, not a 3 ring circus.

Check out the land o links at
    http://www.bettorsworld.com/links/themeindex.html

Hi Jeff,

Great page from what I've seen so far ... just a quick info bit: soccer-headlines.com has shut down so you can remove them from your list.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
    X