Intertops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intertops

I want to join another offshore and I was looking at I-tops. I don't really know much about them, all I know is they have Survivor Odds! Are they reputable? How are they for golf and nascar match-ups? Any help would be much appreciated.

No complaints about payouts and they've been around longer than most books.

They offer Golf (both PGA and European Tour), NASCAR, F1 and CART matchups with golf using 20 cent lines and NASCAR and CART at 30 cents.

Also the matchups generally speaking are original matchups and you can parlay them. Limits I believe are $1,100 although I've never played close to a limit.

Hope that helps (albeit I've been called a shill for intertops before so take it fwiw).

Comment

If you are a high roller, you'll be disappointed with Intertops. Their limits on baseball, for example, begin at $250 and work up slowly to one dime later in the day.

Most everything else is good, however. Tons of betting options, line variance, etc.

Of course they have been known to run off winners, but you can cross that bridge when you get to it.

Comment

It sounds like Intertops is scared to lose (or can't afford to lose) money. I've never heard of a book that only takes $250 on a baseball game. I was, however, impressed by all there betting options. Also, what's the story with the Survivor bet? Are you only allowed to bet $75?
        Do you guys have any other recomendations? I have an account with Olympic and WSEX-both very good. How about Bowmans or Sportingbet?

Comment

Highroller the fact that you said $75 means you must be Canadian. That is the LISTED limit.

As for the baseball games, the limits are higher than $250 - I believe it's CDN$1,500. The overnights are low but as you get a little closer to game time they go up substantially. Because you can't specify pitchers (all bets are action), at Intertops I believe they want to be sure of the starters before they increase the limits to the maximums.

For NFL and College football games the limits I believe (don't quote me on this), are US$5,500 or about CDN$7,500.

I know for a fact that the limits on matchups - car racing and golf is CDN$1,500 which is comparable to most books and for CFL I believe it's also CDN$1500 on sides and a little lower on totals.

I hope that helps.

BTW, if you want try the Formula 1 contest for tomorrow's Austrian GP in the forum titled "Intertops' Formula 1 Contest". Prize is US$100 or about CDN$150. If you win it'll give you some money to try the place out.

Very few entries so far so the odds are good.

Comment

for something like Survivor, it is fair enough as it is just an ad - someone already knows the winner, so you'd be silly to let people bet a lot

Comment

Thanks guys for your help. I-tops sounds a lot better than I initially thought. I realize the Survivor thing could a serious liability if they accepted Dime bets on it. There limits make more sense now. I will probably give them a shot.

Comment

Just wondering, what does you all mean by survivor game??? What thing or betting game is that???

Comment

Easygamer, don't worry, it is just a really stupid tv show

Comment

Working...
                  X