Yep, it's true - wwts-post-time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, it's true - wwts-post-time

The books will elaborate, but just to end specualtion and give my email a rest, Post-Time has been aquired by WWTS, as many current customers are aware........

Comment

I'm anxious to hear how they will run the two shops, or if they will be combined. This morning Post-Time opened with the same lines as WWTS. At noon, there is only one game with a line difference.

If they open with the same numbers and then move independently on action, that would be fine. But keeping the same numbers always, there's really no need to keep money in both places.

Comment

So much for the one difference - it was just adjusted to match.

Comment

Post Times's lines will now be identical to WWTS's. Thus, it is pointless to have an account at both places. Consequently, I closed my Post Time account and transferred the money into my WWTS account.

Comment

They sure were identical today. Does anyone have confirmation from Post-Time that this is the policy they'll follow?

Comment

07/14 08:35:54 BB WWTS #953 NYM G RUSCH -L -110
              07/14 08:35:54 BB WWTS #954 BOS P SCHOUREK-L 10½o OPENER
              07/14 10:42:02 BB WWTS #953 NYM G RUSCH -L -115
              07/14 11:41:02 BB WWTS #953 NYM G RUSCH -L -120
              07/14 13:21:58 BB WWTS #954 BOS P SCHOUREK-L10½o30

07/14 09:30:54 BB PostTime #954 BOS P SCHOUREK-L 10½o OPENER
              07/14 09:30:54 BB PostTime #953 NYM G RUSCH -L -110 OPENER
              07/14 10:42:27 BB PostTime #953 NYM G RUSCH -L -115
              07/14 11:41:30 BB PostTime #953 NYM G RUSCH -L -120
              07/14 13:22:19 BB PostTime #954 BOS P SCHOUREK-L10½o30

Don't know what their policy is, but based on three line changes on this game, I would say Post Time will follow WWTS. Post Time moved about 30 seconds each time to WWTS's number.

Comment

Sorry but i may of missed it in a post but
                Can anybody tell me if PT is following WWTS with the same policy dealing with the 10 cent to 20 cent line?

Thanks
                bbb

Comment

I was under the impression that the post time policy would mirror that of wwts's...

Comment

Thanks Jeff

So, I guess only if you had an account with post time in the past you will have access to a 10 cent line.
                    bbb

Comment

I think that is true (same policy). But there lines, at least so far in baseball, are identical. So Reno was right - there's really no reason to have accounts at both.

Comment

Working...
                      X