N F L Regular Season Wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N F L Regular Season Wins

For all of you interested in this type of bet I was made aware of the following from Olympic. They have their regular season win numbers up and are accepting wagers as high as 10 dimes a pop.

Shawnee

As usual olympic is first to open up themselves to such wagers online and even though I have not really bet with them baseball season I will not ask for a payout neither for pre season football is very near.

Comment

NOBODY BUT NOBODY GIVES THE PLAYER MORE BANG FOR THE BUCK THAN THE GREEK...

Comment

Reality said it perfectly as to why Olympic is one of the top outs in the world!

Comment

again, 'nobody' is relative

but they have to get bonus points for having the Intertoto, even if not all games.....

Comment

A.V.
            NOBODY MEANS N-O-B-O-D-Y...

IN THE GALAXY KNOWN AS AMERICAN SPORTS WAGERING NOBODY...N-O-B-0-D-Y HAS AS MANY BETTING OPTIONS AS OLYMPIC SPORTS!!!

Comment

AND POSTS THESE BETTING OPTIONS AS EARLY AND FOR AS BIG A POP AS OLYMPIC...

NOBODY...

Comment

well, 'American Sports' is a pretty big limiting factor which you had not mentioned

Comment

PLEASEEE....Don't tell me you are trying to compare olympic to the sweat the money shops in Australia......

Comment

KRACKMAN,
                    THANK YOU.

ONE LAST TIME.

NOBODY BUT NOBODY GIVES THE CUSTOMER MORE BANG FOR THE BUCK THAN SPIRO AT OLYMPIC.
                    EARLY LINES...

HIGH LIMITS...

THE ONLY OTHER THING HE COULD DO FOR YOU IS MAKE BREAKFAST...

ONE OTHER NOTE,HE IS BAR NONE THE HARDEST WORKING INDIVIDUAL IN THE BUSINESS.

LOOK HOW MANY DIFFERENT LINES HE POSTS AND HOW EARLY HE POSTS THEM..
                    HE DOSEN'T HAVE 3 OR 4 LINES ON DON BEST FOR NOTHING...

LINES WHICH I AM HONORED TO SAY I WAS INSTRUMENTAL IN GETTING FOR HIM...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SPIRO!

YOU HAVE MY ADMIRATION...

REALITY

Comment

I sent Olympic some money a week or so ago and was impressed that Spiro himself sent me an e-mail to tell me that the money had arrived.

The only other book I know of that comes even close to Olympic as far as the owner having a hands-on approach is SOS.

'mute

Comment

'MUTE,
                        I SEE FROM YOUR BIO YOU ARE FROM CANADA.

IF YOU BET THE C.F.L.I BELIEVE SPIRO IS THE FIRST TO POST C.F.L.FUTURES...

REALITY

Comment

reality:

I don't bet football at all except for total season wins but thanks for the tip.

'mute

Comment

no, Olympic has a range of sports that is too limited to consider them the best in general, they are working on that insularity obviously, but still...

Comment

krackman,

that is the point obviously in Australia, no sweating the money, it is guaranteed

and somewhere like centrebet etc. obviously take much bigger bets than most

Comment

Working...
                              X