Excellent Service from Premiereleague

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Service from Premiereleague

I had a problem with a bankwire from Premiereleague this week and called about it this morning. My call was answered by Thalia who listened to the problem and then made a threeway conference call to the bank so she and I could both get an understanding of what the difficulty was.

The bank was a bit vague and after the conference call ended Thalia said she would work on it and to call her personally later in the day if the money didn't show up....which wasn't necessary because within a couple of hours the money was in my account.

I have had problems from time to time offshore, and a lot of times the person on the customer service line is completely useless - the most junior and least informed person in the shop.

Not so at Premiereleague. I have never had a situation dealt with so directly and efficiently as Thalia dealt with mine. And that speaks well of the whole operation, in my opinion.

this bob agrees with the other bob...premiere league is solid, has a fast interface and is quick to handle any questions that come up

posttime is not far behind but their web site is much slower (most of the time)

two thumbs up

Comment

A friend of mine just received a large check from them.

Comment

PL has outstanding customer service.
        Everyone is very professional. Eddie
        runs a very classy business.

Comment

2 thumbs up for P-League.

Comment

Working...
          X