a question for the VEGAS guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a question for the VEGAS guys

Before the merger, what were the limits on sides and totals for baseball at the
    MGM and MIRAGE?........THANKS

Oldman,

I can't answer that, but I have bet a favorite to win 4 dimes on a baseball side at the Treasure Island (Mirage) before.

peace,

loudog

Comment

Sounds like someone I know has become a bit of a high-roller since we last spoke.

Comment

Old Man,
        Their limits with me would vary from week to week. I stopped fighting with them. Something like the old pre- parimutual days when the supervisors would say you can have a dime on this 4/5 shot. Oh that 20-1 shot?, you got a half a buck.

Scott Landau,
        I ran into your Uncle Marty at a private poker game in LA. I asked about you and all he would do was mumble obscenities. What the hell did you do to him?--Ron

Comment

Scott,

Not really.

Nothing like 15 Tanqeray/Tonics and a 7-0 morning to make you brave.

Thank you, Texas Rangers.

By the way, I have a bunch of information for you. Until now, I wasn't sure you knew who I was, though. I will shoot you an e-mail next week.

peace,

loudog

Comment

Ron, One night after Uncle Marty accepted an award, I made a drunken comment at the after party that he needed to have his teeth whitened. He hasn't spoken to me since.

Comment

Scott,

Have not heard 'Rubberband Man' on the line (or anywhere else) for awhile.

How about it?

Is that the right name for the song?

peace,

loudog

Comment

Working...
              X