Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting Room Problems Repaired!

without getting into technical details i will
    tell you that after an all day scramble we have "repaired" the member database.

we thank everyone for their patience and will do the best we can to insure it does not happen again.

brian

well, not completely

speaking of which, what is the status of the old stuff - can you still search that, or will it be gone?

Comment

The old stuff should be ok......I hope. I just did a test search......

Comment

Yeah, and looks like your username fixed itself, but not mine

Comment

some search stuff there it seems

although a lot of people's stuff says 'unregistered' next to their name, so they might run across the same problem as me.......

Comment

Maybe yours got screwed up because you reregistered?

We'll have to see what happens.......sorry about this....

Comment

no, I could not log in before I re-registered at all, and other people could, so Brian told me to re-register - I presumed that would fix it as he told me to after having the people work on stuff

did anyone else have to re-register to get to log in again?

Comment

this was when I got up and message was here saying things fixed - and other people were having no problems and I could still not log in

Comment

which is pretty annoying if I ever won one of those contests that gave bonuses for certain posting levels.......

Comment

Agreed......doubtful we'll continue with contests of that nature, however, we do appreciate the loyal posters of BWorld, and would definetly factor that into future contests, etc.etc........Aussie, your place in BWorld history is sealed!

Comment

Working...
                    X