no more games from me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more games from me

the recent battle between myself and the other forum is over from my side.
    just for the record, i publicly state that everything i posted was the absolute truth EXCEPT when moderators did the unthinkable and went and "modified" posts themselves making it appear that i wrote it. the bottom line is after several conversations with some important people in this industry, i will cease to post at the expense of once again having my image tarnished with lies and now worse.
    if it was entertaining to you then send me a thank you.

if it was not, i apologize as it certainly was not for me either.

thanks

brian

Good for you Brian! We really have more important issues to deal with like WebTV, credit card transfers, and international soccer books. Those are the real issues affecting all of us.

BettorsWorld is a class act offering a superior product. Your decision to stay out of the mudslinging only proves my point.

Your friends at Post Time Sports

Comment

Post Time and Bworld Posters,

I agree. I just visited the "other" forum and instead of gaming information I see pregant girls with sexy bathing suits and pictures that expose women's breasts. While I'm certainly no prude, this is appears to be a very lame attempt to attract readers from sex.com. Bettorsworld obvoiusly feels they don't need players who drool over some pictures pulled from playboy but instead relies on a the top gamblers on the net posting and sharing their knowledge leaving the T AND A to a later time and PLACE ..I SEE THAT IS THE BIG DIFFERENCE!
      Thats why Bettorsworld is CLASS!
      the Puppet Master

The Puppet Master

The puppetmaster

Comment

Lets keep this forum clean like always and when you MUST hit the poddy you now know here to go.

Brian

Comment

Working...
        X