REALITY:A FOOTNOTE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REALITY:A FOOTNOTE

Where I come from RESPECT and INTEGRITY are not just self-serving words used to describe oneself.
    It is a RELIGION.
    It is the glue that has kept a tightly knit group of friends together for years.
    Recently,someone asked me what my definition of INTEGRITY was,my response was:

DOING THE RIGHT THING,EVEN WHEN NOBODY'S WATCHING...

With that in mind it is time for REALITY to say adieu...

I always say If you talk the talk you have to be able to walk the walk so here goes...

SPECIAL THANKS:

DAVE,CASABLANCA SPORTS,thank you for your kind words and support...

JOHN,CRISPORTS,thank you for your kind words an your asessment of my knowledge and integrity in this business...

SPIRO,OLYMPIC SPORTS,for responding knowing the can of worm he was opening up...

DON BEST,for stepping up to the plate,also knowing the can of worms he was opening up...

SPECIAL APOLOGIES:

SPIRO,OLYMPIC SPORTS,my friend I am truly sorry that such an innocent remark opened such a Pandora's Box for you...
    I have 3 more weeks in c.r.then I'm going home for the summer...
    Maybe I'll make some pasta sauce grab J.M.
    and make my annual visit...
    Please accept my sincerest apology...

APOLOGIES:

JEFF and BRIAN of BETTORSWORLD,it was never my intention for this to come to this.If you go over some of my posts it was my intention to have something like an ASK THE BM forum,where i might have been able to offer some interesting insights and stories.
    I was told by a number of people I could never pull it off and lost an expensive dinner bet along the way.
    I still enjoyed my brief visit and in REALITY,no pun intended I don't have the typing skills that would have allowed me to give the quality of post that I would have liked.

APOLOGIES:

Reno,now that you know a little bit more about me from reading my posts maybe you can better understand my sensitivity to my issue with you.
    If it's any satisfaction to you I also lost an expensive dinner wager over our issue,I bet that you would have posted that you regreted making the posts in issue...

In closing It is my hope that some other individual with an insight and knowledge of the business will pick up the gauntlet and provide the real insights and answers that the readers of this forum are thirsting for.

ALL THE BEST,
    REALITY (OVER AND OUT!)

Reality, please explain how you lost the dinner wager. If you're talking about the scalping opportunities of yesteryear vs. now, it is purely subjective as to which era is better. For you, because of your incredible coast-to-coast network of privates, the 80s was better. For me, the current opportunities are superior to what I had in the 80s.

Comment

Originally posted by reno:
      Reality, please explain how you lost the dinner wager. If you're talking about the scalping opportunities of yesteryear vs. now, it is purely subjective as to which era is better. For you, because of your incredible coast-to-coast network of privates, the 80s was better. For me, the current opportunities are superior to what I had in the 80s.
      Reno,
      The wager I was refering to was, I bet someone that after you gave it some thought you would make a post saying that in hindsight you regret the post you made regarding your friend's trouble in Vegas and the use of my dear friends first and last name in one of your posts...

Comment

I thought the dinner wager was over whether you (Reno) would post an apology here in the forum, for adding names and details of times past.

Comment

GOOD MORNING RENO,

I EVEN EXTENDED AN OLIVE BRANCH TO YOU HERE,BUT YOU WERE TOO HIGH AND MIGHTY TO ACCEPT IT!

REMEMBER A KING SHOULD BE KIND AND MERCIFUL WITH HIS SUBJECTS.

REMEMBER,WHAT YOUR FIRST BET WAS BEFORE YOU RIP OFF SOME FIRST TIME POSTERS HEAD FOR POSTING A QUESTION BENEATH YOUR VASTE WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE!

REALITY

Originally posted by REALITY:
          Where I come from RESPECT and INTEGRITY are not just self-serving words used to describe oneself.
          It is a RELIGION.
          It is the glue that has kept a tightly knit group of friends together for years.
          Recently,someone asked me what my definition of INTEGRITY was,my response was:

DOING THE RIGHT THING,EVEN WHEN NOBODY'S WATCHING...

With that in mind it is time for REALITY to say adieu...

I always say If you talk the talk you have to be able to walk the walk so here goes...

SPECIAL THANKS:

DAVE,CASABLANCA SPORTS,thank you for your kind words and support...

JOHN,CRISPORTS,thank you for your kind words an your asessment of my knowledge and integrity in this business...

SPIRO,OLYMPIC SPORTS,for responding knowing the can of worm he was opening up...

DON BEST,for stepping up to the plate,also knowing the can of worms he was opening up...

SPECIAL APOLOGIES:

SPIRO,OLYMPIC SPORTS,my friend I am truly sorry that such an innocent remark opened such a Pandora's Box for you...
          I have 3 more weeks in c.r.then I'm going home for the summer...
          Maybe I'll make some pasta sauce grab J.M.
          and make my annual visit...
          Please accept my sincerest apology...

APOLOGIES:

JEFF and BRIAN of BETTORSWORLD,it was never my intention for this to come to this.If you go over some of my posts it was my intention to have something like an ASK THE BM forum,where i might have been able to offer some interesting insights and stories.
          I was told by a number of people I could never pull it off and lost an expensive dinner bet along the way.
          I still enjoyed my brief visit and in REALITY,no pun intended I don't have the typing skills that would have allowed me to give the quality of post that I would have liked.

APOLOGIES:

Reno,now that you know a little bit more about me from reading my posts maybe you can better understand my sensitivity to my issue with you.
          If it's any satisfaction to you I also lost an expensive dinner wager over our issue,I bet that you would have posted that you regreted making the posts in issue...

In closing It is my hope that some other individual with an insight and knowledge of the business will pick up the gauntlet and provide the real insights and answers that the readers of this forum are thirsting for.

ALL THE BEST,
          REALITY (OVER AND OUT!)

Comment

Back in those days seems he could handle a keyboard better, too, eh?

Comment

Hi Reno,

Thanks for thinking about me!

The Phantom

Comment

Working...
              X