Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil,

Its simple.

HKRJ is the pool and they are actually a non-profit organization and thats why they only take about 5% from the hold and because of the special situation there, there were only about 13% of the tax taken by the government from the hold.

So after all, still there were only about 82% returned to the bettors.

As I said before, it could be only worst in North America becaue the tax could be higher and the tracks may take more than that 5% becaus of the low volume of bettings.

So, it means the track payout could probably be about 77% to 80% of the hold/pool returned to the bettors (like Rudy said).

Consider most of sports betting lines are -110, horse betting is something like -125 to -130.

I believe NONE of the offshores horse betting is going to the mutual pool at this moment. So they actually taken control 100% of the hold. The advantage is already on the books, and they still want to rip you off more with odds like this by putting a limit on top of it?

Thats what Rudy is complaining about.

Comment

youbet.com provides a service to allow you to watch the races over your computer.

Any wagers made go thru Ladbrokes in Pennsylvania, the bets are part of the host tracks pools, and you get full prices.

Youbet does not take any bets period. They simply provide the service.

As for online books and their weak ability to pay full prices, tis ashame. Imagine betting on a game and winning but sorry we don't get enough action so we can only pay you a certain price.

Would you play ?? Of course not....

Why offer a betting device and not intend to pay what rightfully should be paid.

Just my thoughts, and that's certainly why I won't play horses on line anymore.....

Good Luck on the Derby all.

Comment

Working...
      X