Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reno and MLS 1165 total posts yet so little to say...W...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno and MLS 1165 total posts yet so little to say...W...

Reno has posted 650 times some of those posts longer than war and peace,

MLS has posted 510 times and his personal agendas spared nobody, yet they now have so little to say about the following three topics:
    A.QUESTION FOR RENO
    B.RENO PART II
    C.RESPONSE FOR MLS REGARDING RENO POSTS

1165 posts total yet now when there is a serious topic for discussion their reading and typing skills are nowhere to be found.

I honestly expected Reno to make an intelligent post that he regreted making his original post and that he understood what the point of The Phantom posts were about.

Maybe he will maybe he won't, I just expected more of him.

MLS showed himself to be the lightweight bully that he is. He sure can dish it out, but he can't take it. Just review his fabulous collection of posts.

This concludes this matter.

It was never meant to offend any of the partiocipants who come to this Forum, the best of it's kind.

It was only meant to give pause to those who post and something to think about to those who come here seeking an insight into what this world of gambling is all about.

Good Luck To All.
    THE PHANTHOM

This has hardly been a "serious topic of discussion" ...

I simply do not have anymore time to waste on an individual who is, to put it kindly, unsettled ...

Comment

The Phantom, isn't it ironic that in order to decry two people for posting, to paraphrase you, irrelevant material, you have repeatedly done the same?

And please, if you're gonna cite Tolstoy, show some respect and, at the very least, capitalize his works!

Thank you.

uhhhhh.... San Diego +200 over Atlanta.

Comment

is the Phantom actually a monster, rather than a spectre?

i.e. troll

Comment

Working...
        X