X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REPLY TO MLS

MLS,
    I'LL MAKE IT EVEN SHORTER.

First,we both know i was merely creating a scenario whereby both parties had a situation where they were embarassed by the process of being arrested and then had it compounded by a friend or loved one who
    finished pissing in their boat as it sunk.

I assume your fairly literate,so assume the same of me.I, in know way, shape, or form,is saying that placing bets is the same as performing abortions.
    Your profile states you are a doctor so i had to create a scenario for your occupation,had you been a lawyer i would have had you stealing from the trust funds of old ladies.

Secondly,as for that naive crap,go walk a mile in somebody's shoes who has been through the system and then tell me if you still don't find these kinds of posts offensive,especially if the poster claims to
    love and respect you as Reno did in his post.

Thirdly,just ask the party who Reno claimed to love and respect if he had an adverse affect from the content on the article in question.

Finally,you know exactly what my point here
    is,RESPECT. Reno and anyone who posts here should ask himself one question:
    WILL THE BENIFIT DERIVED FROM THE READERS OF THIS FORUM OUTWEIGH THE POTENTIAL HARM TO THE PERSON I AM POSTING ABOUT.

In this case the readers derived nothing that would help them from avoiding getting slow paid or no paid, this was just another example of Reno's self glorification in the eyes of the novice readers here at the expense of a man he claims to truly love and
    respect.

Please don't insult my intelligence by telling me you don't get the point of this post again.

The Phantom

Back up to top a la mack for boomer in All Action Sport Posts!

Comment

I say again - for you to compare using a runner to place an otherwise legal bet in Vegas, to an illegal abortion - murder - is not a thought that could come to a rational mind.

As a medical professional I honestly believe your incredible over-reaction to Reno's utterly harmless posts about well known Vegas figures and their equally well known Vegas gambling exploints, and your belief that placing an illegal bet is no worse than murder, are symptoms of a serious emotional problem ...

You are transferring your anger and rage over apparently some arrest suffered by yourself, upon others, with no rational connection ... talking with a professional might help ...

Comment

Back up top a la mack for boomer in All Action Sports Posts!

Comment

Working...
        X