Trouble in Paradise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble in Paradise?

I called one of the sponsors here this morning to request a relatively small payout. I'm not that big a player and tend to let winnings, if any, ride so my payouts are few and far between. My call takes place at 10:50 or so a.m. EST. The clerk says that, contrary to the brochure (her words), the deadline for payouts is 10 a.m. When I say how about tomorrow, she notes that this would be a weekend and that Monday is a bank holiday. Anyway, the clerk finally says she'll send it today and I say OK send it regular mail feeling like she's doing me a big favor. From reading other postings, I get the impression that most folks here get their money on request with no questions asked and I will say that SOS did so with me about a month ago. The BM this morning treated me like Actionsports did a year ago and we know what happened with them. Am I being paranoid as all the clerk's "excuses" (I'm guessing that May Day is a big deal in the BM's country) sounded legitimate, but there were so many of them. And I can write a check 24 hours a day; why do the BMs need the bank to be open to do this?

I can confirm that Mon. is a holiday in Nevis (labor day)if that is indeed where your book does their banking.

The reason the banks need to be open to process your payout is that most books will send you a Bank draft bank rather than a regular check which would take several weeks to clear in the US...Hope this helps.

PS. Most Islands and Latin American country's have more holidays than work days in the course of a year LOL..

Comment

Working...
    X