Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Response for MLS regarding Reno posts

MLS,

Until you have experienced the joy of having your door knocked down at 6:00 a.m. or spent 3 days in a holding pen until your paperwork can be found you can never understand why myself and many of the people in this business are so sensitive to what Reno has sought fit to post in the past. When he posts this kind of personal information it does absolutely nothing to benefit the readers of this post. In your profile I believe you state your occupation as a doctor. How would you like this scenario? Your home is raided and you are arrested in front of all your family and friends for performing abortions. Your next door neighnor who just happens to be your best friend, a man who truly loves and respects you gives the local newspaper the following quote:

DR.MLS HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST ABORTIONIST FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS.HE USED TO DO ABORTIONS IN HIS GARAGE BUT THEN HE GOT HUGE FINANCING FROM THE BIG DOCTORS WHO DIDN'T HAVE THE STOMACH FOR THIS KIND OF WORK.DR.MLS IS A GREAT GUY WITH A BIG HEART.I TRULY LOVE AND
    RESPECT HIM.HE USED TO THROW ME 10'S AND 20'S TO DRIVE THE PATIENTS HOME AFTER THE PROCEEDURE,BEFORE I GOT MY OWN TAXI.

Get the picture now.
    Everything he posted in his article did nothing to benefit the readers of this post, all it did was insult the person who was supposed to be his friend and provided additional coverage of a situation all people in this business hope will soon go away.

As for your remark about my being naive about what the powers that we know or don't know I won't even give that the dignity of a response.

The Phantom

I will try to make this short.

First, anyone who would compare the crime of using a runner to place a bet to an illegal abortion is simply not rational. It is like comparing jaywalking to murder.

Second, if you think anything in Reno's post is not already known to the Vegas PD 10 times over you are simply naive.

Third, nothing in Reno's post could possibly ever adversely affect anyone - it is simply the kind of interesting human interest reporting I read all the time in the newspaper.

Finally, I should have learned from "smartplayer" not to waste my time responding to such personal attacks ...

Comment

Back up to top a la mack for boomer in All Action Sport Posts!

Comment

MLS,do you really want to mention yourself in the same sentance with "smart player"?

Comment

Back up top a la mack for boomer in All Action Sports Posts!

Comment

Working...
          X