William Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Hill

Has anyone delt with them. They have been in business 50 year web sight and phone betting are apart from one another.

Cannot say i dealt with them on line but when i lived in europe i bet with them in one of their thousands of betting shops(as they are called over there)they have capital in the millions and are totally legal..

Comment

They're still new in the American sports market. The phone based wagering has been chasing off any winners for some time. More recently the internet wagering has cut limits dramatically. They put up numbers later than just about anyone. Their checks take a long time to clear since they are on a bank in the Isle of Man.

They may be solid, but they're not my favorite.

Comment

yeah, from everything I have read they will certainly cut limits big time if you happen to actually win

Comment

check out Odds On magazine - bloody cheap for a publication like this

and www.smartsig.com if you want to get some stuff to read on the UK betting industry and its rorts

and www.highstakes.co.uk

Comment

Yeah, Odds On magazine is my favourite betting mag.

WH are one of the most solid books worldwide, but apart from that I've heard they don't do a very good job with US sports. If that's what you bet on, then get some more opinions before you open up. It might not be worthwhile...

Comment

All of the above statements are true based on my dealings with them. Its worth keeping a little money over there as a third hand out because you'll see a nice number every now and then. If you're looking for a primary out forget it.

Comment

Working...
              X