is it true....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it true....

I hear you have put skybook back on your feed...that's great news for all of you..now you can send them more money for them to stay afloat.......fool's all of you...I am in contact with a very hig source..everyting will come full circle very soon....

For those keeping score at home, smartplayer is now threatening the once seemingly insurmountable record held by Lance of Skybook for most total posts after dramatically announcing one’s permanent departure.

Comment

yeah, and far less eloquently, too

Comment

Are you saying that reports of his departure were greatly exaggerated? Sorry couldn't help it.

Comment

smartplayer,

Very nice write-up; I found your fragmented opinions very intelligible and coherent, the kind of stream-of-consciousness style that I have not seen since the likes of James Thurber.

I'm gonna take your recommendation and post with Skybook immediately!

Are there any other books to which you can afford some sorely-needed furtherance? Your responses will be compensated with free English lessons from yours truly.

Oh yeah, and this is Wannabe Number, let's say, Eight.

Comment

With all due respect AV, "far less eloquently" is highly debatable.

Comment

you don't find the word ****sucker
              eloquent? lol

Comment

Eloquence, as they say, is relative

Well, they don't, actually.

Besides, correcting each of them would be dull, so the odd generalisation or two is easier

Comment

This guy has been making the same statements on the other boards too. He seems to think that no BM's should gamble. The statements you have made are slander unless you have facts to back them up. What's the story?

Comment

But at least they're much less lengthy than Lance's.

Comment

Working...
                    X