Dime lines for baseball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dime lines for baseball?

I realize that this question was posed when the season began, but now that things are shaking out a bit I wanted to inquire as to which quality on-line books are STILL offering dime lines for bases. I know that WSEX and Canbet both offer dime lines up to a reasonable level, but two outs is not nearly enough. What about Post Time and Caribi? I have heard that they both offer dime lines, but how solid are these two? Other books that I liked to use during football season were Betmaker, S.O.S., Intertops, WWTS, and Olympic. I just haven't heard anything positive regarding this books and competitive bases lines.

Post-Time, Casablanca, Jazz, and Intertops are all on the Island Express feed dealing a dime ilne in bases. These are in addition to some other books already on the premium feed.

Comment

Thanks for the info., BigMoney. I am familiar with Intertops, having played with them during the football season. Post Time is getting a lot of play in this forum, but I was somewhat hesitant to use them when I noticed that they were offering several 10% bonus incentives to attract customers. The better books don't need to offer those incentives, but perhaps Post Time is different. The other two books you referred to are new to me, so any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Actually there are several solid books offering great bonuses, including Jazz Sports-Market to name a couple.

Only catch with Post-Time is you can't be too big a player or something (see separate post by Reno) or they won't honor the bonus.

Comment

Working...
        X