Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BE CAREFUL !!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH WHAT YOU SAY TO SMARTPLAYER...

I don't believe he's one of us. He attacks and asks really dumb questions, then disappears when challenged. HE is probably a cop or fed looking for info.

JMO GOLDEN EAGLE

American police?

Can we say international incident?

Comment

Whether or not it's true, everyone should always remember that this is a "public" forum and treat it accordingly.

Comment

So I probably shouldn't have given him information on my address and gambling winnings, right?

Comment

you guys are so smart...My name is joe falcone......and I'm an F.B.I. agent....keep up the good work...maybe I can get you all jobs some day.....The funny thing is I am smarter than all of you.....I got to go back to my office and report to the other g-men...

Comment

joe, are you maltese?

Comment

I have a couple of them Maltese. Great dogs.

Comment

I have seen a number of small gambling forums where the members appear to be thirteen years old. This is an example of their posts(not verbatem)......HEY STUPID F**KHEAD YOU LIKED THE TWOLVES YOU STUPID S**TFACE MOTHERF**KER F**K YOU YOUR PICKS SUCK!!!!!!!!
                Although I am not a religious man, I began praying that these children would never find B'WORLD. I am afraid "smart player" may be just the tip of the iceberg.
                Also, any federal agent asking for or about agents ETC. Without first identifying himself would be walking the line of entrapment no?

Comment

Bird dogs, Junior?

Comment

Working...
                  X