skybook and carib notes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skybook and carib notes

carib now limits fed ex payouts to 5k at least for online request and sports across america writes they now have skybook in their stable with a 20% sign up bonus saa it has been written also gets a large bonus upon referals which makes it odd when they hook up with an established big book .

SAA jumps from book to book looking for $$. They have affliated with Gold Metal, Grand Central, Millienum now Skybook within a year.

They hooked me up with Grand Central Sports and after 3-4 months, SAA told me they would disconnect my pager if I didn't pull my money out of GC and open with Mill. I was happy at Grand Central because they always paid me on time and had good #'s.

When I didn't open up with Mill they turned my pager off. I talked to the mgnt at GC and they gave me a new pager so I stuck with them.

It doesn't make sense why SAA always sever their relationships with good books then move their subscribers elsewhere unless they are having cash flow problems. I don't think Skybook will be with them by the start of Football.

Comment

Have heard nothing good about the guys behind SAA. They were with Margarita Int. a couple of years back and got bounced or left there also.........

Comment

What was that guy's name here a few years ago? Mark something I believe. He was the rep for SAA. SAA is a straight pay for recommendation operation.

I am pretty sure they had the famous 21st century on their list. That book said they were in Aruba but were actually in Pennsylvania. Great due diligence SAA!!

21st went belly up.

Comment

Last I heard from SAA a book they "guaranteed" (21st Century or something like that) stiffed its customers and SAA failed to make good on their "guarantee."

Anyone know for sure?

Comment

Mark Vincent was his name. I can't believe SAA is still around scamming people.

Here is an oldie but a goodie:
            http://bettorsworld.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000726.html

Comment

He also goes by Mark Page.

Comment

These guys are the worst...Mark Vincent and Reed Harris what a dynamic duo. One lies the other swears to it..If you are a book do yourself a favor and Run not walk away from any deal with them..

Comment

Working...
                X