top of the world sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• top of the world sports

are they any good..does anybody play their...their web has been under construction since football

I am somewhat familiar with the people running this outfit. In my opinion they are 100% reputable and your money is safe. However I don't play there only because I only play at books on Don Best. If they go on screen then I'd have no problems playing at Top of the World.

Comment

octan, what if they went on some other live odds screen?

Comment

Big Money,

I already have 12 accounts so that suits me just fine. And I would suspect their line would be on the sharp side. All I can say is the owner is suppose to have a solid reputation. Let's put it this way. If I had money posted up there I would have no trouble sleeping at night.

Comment

from what I hear the owner was an original partner at skybook, but parted ways and opened his own...anybody have a phone number

Comment

You are wrong about the Skybook owner !!!analyzer

Comment

ANALYZER:
              No he's not. He's 100% correct!!!

Comment

I've had money there since November and am very pleased. Quick payouts and 5% juice in football and baskets. Line is fairly sharp but I do get occasional scalps there, sometimes even on totals. They take pretty big action without flinching.

Comment

Working...
                X