HERE'S OUR PROBLEM!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HERE'S OUR PROBLEM!!!

Finally figured it out. We are cowards. Maybe not in the sense we wouldn't put up our hands to defend ourselves, but cowards in the respect we don't speak out for our rights.

THE PLAYERS: Some are afraid their wives or families will find out that they are gambling. Others don't want the government looking into their tax returns.Some making good livings out of gambling don't want anyone to know. The end result?? They keep silent!!!!!

THE BOOKS: Hey we have a good thing going, lets not rock the boat. Or maybe they don't know who were are, shhussh don't say anything to bring heat. The end result ???
    They also keep silent!!!

THE FORUMS: Lets bitch amongst ourselves. The end result?? More silence!!!

Well once Kyl passes and they ban betting on college sports we will all have plenty of idle time to wonder why we didn't SPEAK UP SOONER..

I know were not the NRA but there has to be a way that we can be heard. Any ideas???

THE DEVIL

-
    Last edited by Don Best; 04-30-2002, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Devil,
      I agree with Dana. With all the lotteries out there the governement wants gambling to themselves. I still think that if the offshore boys would pay excise(sp?)tax most of the problems would go away. I had a IRS CID agentr tell me that during the Paradise investigation.

Comment

I posted this on another thread a few weeks ago, but I think it deserves to be mentioned again. www.capweb.net/iccc/contact.morph is a web site with pre-written letters that they will fax to your senators and congressmen urging them to vote against the ban. All you have to do is put in your name and address and it brings up your Reps names. It will then send a letter to each of them. It only takes a few minutes to do. It may not help...but at least I stood up and voiced my opinion.

Comment

Nice idea rocket,

I just faxed my three stooges,I mean
          Senators. It can't hurt...

Sportsbank.

Comment

Working...
          X