Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

books responses only... Arena lines this year???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• books responses only... Arena lines this year???

The season does start tomorrow night!

At Royal Sports we intend to offer Arena Football for the entertainment of our customers. $50 minimum as always with limits of $1000 on sides and $500 totals for these contests. Higher house limits are available upon request at our discretion. We also will offer NFL-Europe League football for those who just love football no matter where it is played. May the best team win and not cover!

Comment

Wim...Kinda of a corny way to sign off. What if you need the best team to cover?...Scotty

Comment

We are offering Arena football as well. Give us a call for further details!!

Samantha

Comment

We have got 2 confirmed winners!!!!! I finally have seen lines posted for the Arena Football games at:
          1. Carib
          2. Intertops

While Royal and Dunes have said they will offer them, both are telephone only so far, and I am an internet type of guy. I have checked Royal's site on their lines page, and don't see them listed there. I haven't bothered calling either place to check on them, just going by what they said here. I am still waiting and checking for others (like Olympic). So we have 4 to start for our tentative list, but I am still looking for others.

Comment

well, good, at least one on my list then

Comment

Finally, the best comes through!!! Olympic has tonight's game posted, with a number differing from other places, as well as an OVER/UNDER. They also have 1st half betting, both side and total. The only place I can imagine with the O/U. I love it!!! I hope it stays this way for all games this season, not just the nationally televised games, but either way it is just fine with me.

Comment

www.abetz.com is offering arena football and NFL europe sides and totals.

ck1

Comment

Sterling will be posting lines for Arena and NFL Europe.
                  Call us toll free at 800-630-3322 for more info.
                  Thank you and as always, GOOD LUCK!!!
                  Dan Lewis; Manager-Sterling Sports and Race

Comment

Must say, offering odds on NFL Europe is a cool thing.

Good work, bookies!

Comment

Working...
                    X