SOS question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOS question

Is anyone getting run lines at SOS? I signed up yesterday, made a couple of run line plays and now this morning I can't get them. I like this site, I heard that they are very reputable but I don't understand what is happening. I won all of my bets by the way. I called a little while ago and the guy told me that they probably will not use run lines for a while, or that he was not interested in using them. I bet the same team at 11:52 AM, again at 1:27 pm both for 500 to win 700 then I bet again at 1:45 pm for 300 to win 450. Then I bet Ari. for 675 to win 500, then I bet the run line again for 500 to win 725 after they finally changed the price. I am assuming that they will no longer deal ME run lines because a clerk on their phones this morning told me that she could see them. Can anyone else see them or is this an across the board change? And if it is across the board then why not tell me? If it's just for me then why not tell me and also give me an explanation? If I did something wrong then let me know so that we can move on, they seem to have a great site.

Also, should I worry about getting kicked out since I am asking these questions?

That's an interesting question Segundo. I saw SOS runlines for about a day at the start of the season but haven't seen them since. I called and they said they weren't going to put them up until things settled down, or something to that effect.

But maybe they aren't offering them to some clients. It doesn't sound like something they would do, but I didn't see them at all yesterday and apparently they were up for you.

Comment

Thanks Bob. That makes me feel a little better knowing that it was not just for me. Hope to see them again soon. Anybody else?

Comment

Working...
      X