Scorephones change ROTATION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scorephones change ROTATION

Just a note for all readers. Prime Time Sports now uses Don Best's International Rotation. This was effective 4/01/2000 and applies to all 152 cites and the Sports Gaming Times Toll Free Scorephone.

Where does one find a list of the scorephones?

Comment

who is prime time?

Comment

Prime Time Sports is a nationwide scorephone network. Available in some 140+ cities. You can obtain your local number by calling 1-800-325-4848. This is a machine that will then give you the local number for your city.
        BSKY2,
        If you need a list of the cites on Prime Time and I can either e-mail it or fax it.
        thanks

Comment

Johnny, e-mail the list to [email protected]

Comment

Sorry, forgot a "t"

[email protected]

Comment

bsky2, does your e-mail address imply any association with Mark Reed's International All Sports (betthe.net)?

Comment

No, I have that e-mail address since mid 1998. It is a clever URL though. I just went to their site, never heard of them. What's your opinion of them and who is Mark Reed, the owner?

Comment

Big Money,
                  After perusing their site I have heard of them. I think Mark Reed spoke at an Internet Gambling Convention in Vegas in 1998. Mark, Bowman, Roxy, and Art Manteris were the featured spokesmen. If they are located in Queensland I am sure its the same guy.

They have a nice site.

Comment

Working...
                  X