MLS lines : Part Two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLS lines : Part Two

It is Thr afternoon, other than Betmaker, none of the offshores than I know have lines up yet.

It is also the 3rd week of the MLS season already.

Props to Betmaker, they are always there.

For others, your chickens!

Look, I understand this is not something that everyone should have, but for books like Itops & Carib, since you have done it before in last season and I should expect you guys will have it this year.

Itops even put up lines for Ecuadorian soccer but no lines for MLS.

Ecuadorian Campeonato Nacional!!!

This is classic!

I giveup on 5dimes already, when will they have a line up all depends on whether bookybashr like it or not and whether they thought it will be a gimmick to attract some new business, its never reliable to find a soccer line over there.

Books like Bowmans, ABC, etc., suddenly MLS become something very new to them.

Even the market leaders in soccer like WH and VC, they seem to believe MLS is a minor league of NFL.

Why is that so f@!&^# hard to hang out a line for a sport that will have at least 5 to 6 TV games every weekend?

Even some tiny books in Western Europe have the MLS lines up already and you guys didn't?

Pay the bills to hire a better BM.

MLS soccer is up at 5 Dimes. www.5dimes.com

You can count on it being up every friday afternoon all season.

5 Dimes is offering the most extensive MLS betting anywhere. 90 minute lines, first half lines, and moneylines are available.

Comment

AYCE,
      I believe that the more championships are available for betting the better. And I also believe that MLS is much more attractive than Eucadorian Championship.
      But just out of curiosity, how would you rank MLS with respect to the European and South American championships?

Comment

Working...
      X