Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you've been scammed by Action Sports...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you've been scammed by Action Sports...

If you were a victim of Action Sports, and have verifiable proof either in the way of screen shots, tape recordings or some other kind of proof, please email me with your email address and details to [email protected].

By looking in the archives I have seen that there are other people who were scammed by this crook and I want to see what can be done about it. Let's try and get our money and stop this leper from screwing anyone else.

Boomer - I know this might be way off the topic. I'd been reading your post regarding Action Sports and just wanted to take this opportunity to make a few comments.

I'm very much aware that you are from Southern California. I have a very close friend who used to run a big operation in L.A. and this is how he handled "scammer" or crooked people.

You bet by mouth, we take off your tongue. You bet by fingers, we take off a few. You bet with no money, we take your car (if no car), we at least squeeze your "balls".

In this business, people who scammed should repay in some other ways. Bragging aside, if what happened to you was within U.S., I surely have ways to help you.

I just wish you all the luck pal........

Comment

Up Top

Comment

Boomer - check your mail . . .
        As Always - Good Luck,

Sonny

Comment

back to d top so no unsuspecting gambler signs up with this scam operation

Comment

Working...
          X