Action Sports legal trouble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Action Sports legal trouble!

Seems even a bookie cannot stiff bettors with impunity!

In very welcome news "Sting" reports:

"In other news, we are happy to announce that there is one new alternative for gamblers who have been stiffed by ACTION SPORTS out of St. Martin's. The CHIEF PROSECUTOR in St. Martin's is well aware of the complaints lodged against ACTION SPORTS and wants to do something to stop them. The prosecutor's name is MR. ERADTS and he can be reached by dialing xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    It is pertinent to note that MR. ERADTS wants to do everything possible to stop FRAUDULENT companies operating out of St. Martin's and your phone calls can help. While there are no guarantees that gamblers can get their money back from Action Sports, we have been told that this prosecutor does not like hearing about gamblers being stiffed and he intends to do everything possible to help those who have not been paid by Action Sports. Therefore, if you are one who hasn't been paid moneies due by Action Sports, it certainly can't hurt to call the number we listed. It might even help!"

Lets see ... stiffing Boomer for $8000 has undoubtedly costs Action Sports numerous present/future clients and now perhaps they will have to leave the country ... great business decision I must say!

****PLEASE NOTE: THE PHONE NUMBER POSTED IN THIS THREAD IS THE GENTLEMANS HOME NUMBER, AND HE DOES NOT WISH TO BE DISTURBED AT HOME- THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION****

THE OFFICE NUMBER IS 011-5995-22243

[This message has been edited by Jeff (edited 03-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Jeff (edited 03-12-2000).]

Thank you for making my Sunday morning a very pleasurable one. I will contact him Monday morning and report the outcome as it happens. I have the name of a second individual who was also stiffed by Action Sports in the exact same manner and will be providing that information also.

The only thing that would make me happier than getting my money back would be putting that crook out of business. Hopefully we'll accomplish both.

Comment

PLEASE NOTE: THE ORIGINAL NUMBER POSTED WAS THE GENTLEMANS HOME NUMBER- WE HAVE CORRECTED THE POST WITH THE OFFICE NUMBER. THANK YOU FOR TAKING NOTE.

Comment

Up Top

Comment

up top

Comment

back up top

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X