5DIMES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5DIMES

Thinking about joining 5dimes. Can anyone give some feedback, negative or positive, about them? Where are they located?

Thanks

MoneyWiz88

I been with them about 7 months. They pay amd have a good variety of betting options (NBA, NCAAB moneylines, choice of 5 or 5.5 for NHL totals).

Only downside is their server can sometimes be slow.

They also have a healthy sign up bonus.

Which books do you like?

If you decide to join would you consider trading referral bonuses so we can increase our bankrolls a little?

If you're interested my email is [email protected]

Fred

Comment

They are located in Costa Rica.

Comment

mnywiz - i signed w/them as a secondary out. they quickly became my primary.
        i love the joint.

they did have some site problems on the weekend prior to yahoo and the other major sites being crashed. they remedied the problem and i have had nothing but speedy hook ups since. they are upgrading their connection, so it should only get faster.

i recommend them highly.

i agree w/fred, you should always make sure to hook some one up w/a referal bonus.

if for some reason you are unable to help out fred let me know.

if you have any further questions, feel free to email me at [email protected]

Comment

what does yahoo being hacked by hackers have to do with 5 dimes' ridiculously slow website?

Comment

I signed up the 1st of the year. Over all I'd say i recommend them. I used a credit card to deposit. When I asked for my first payout (Mondays only), I requested FedEx through their website. I recieved an E-Mail confirmation that it was processed. After not recieveing it by Friday, I called. They said they credited it back to my card. No problem, but they should have informed me of this. My second request for payment. Again I requested FedEx. On Thursday I E-Mailed, they replied FedEx would arrive Friday or Saturday. I was a little miffed since i was going to Myrtle Beach on that Saturday and could've used the money. On Monday, I called home: No FedEx. I called Customer Service and was told to call back and talk to so and so in accounting. Since i was in the middle of a round, I called back on Tuesday and was informed that the payment was credited to my card a second time. Since I paid my credit card off before the first withdrawal, I now have 2 dimes credit on my card. I was a little annoyed with this whole fiasco.

Moral of the story: when requesting payouts, call directly and make sure instructions are understood.

Good Points;
            bonuses are great
            overnight lines
            fast account updates
            numerous betting options

Bad points;
            Slow site (although its gotten much better the last 2 weeks)

Comment

Working...
            X