bigbook.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bigbook.com

anyone ever hear of big book? just saw the banner and wondering if it's legit.
    www.bigbook.com

I heard of them before they are currently giving out Free $20 to bet. But about whether it is legal or not...I have no idea since they dont show much of a legality on their website and suchs.

Recently i just found out a website that is good and legitimate.
    www.Bet2day.com they in fact have great odds as well...

Kardon

Comment

Just 1 thing to say STAY AWAY FROM THE BIG BOOK!!!!!!!!!! It's a big joke, the free $20 is not worth it.

The Phantom

Comment

Kardon

please stop these annoying posts..if you want to advertise your book PAY like everyone else has to..

Comment

Free 20 actually is not worth signing up for...there is just to many fine prints in it.

Comment

I use Big Book as an alternate out. The software is bad and it is slow, but I have had no problems getting paid(unlike this Action Sports guy) and they do have attractive lines and good point buys. (5 on baskets). As far as that free $20 bet, the other poster is bogus. I used it, no problems, no strings, and 3 of my friends also got it with no problems without depositing any money. I do much prefer their sister book Grand Prix though. Much better software and great customer service. Also, both books offer 1 FREE payout a month (less a $5 handling fee), no $40 charge for UPS delivery like some books. Olympic is still my favorite, but these guys are ok for small bets IMO. I get paid the next day when I request it usually,on any day of the week.
            Nobody reviews my account like some other book that I read about here and still can't believe! Regards

Comment

Ok......Those who know me know I never toot my own horn, but I feel compelled to share the following experience...Prior to trying out their free $20 trial, I had heard some rather sorry tales about bigbook. And while their software is horrid, their betting options are atrocious, customer service is below-average at best, it is, BY FAR, the biggest dog book I've seen offshore. Almost as bad as Caliente...Anyway, to make a long story short, I won a couple bets there and began to use them exclusively for "juicy" dog bets...I have since cashed out 3 times, one of them being of theure variety. Took forever to get the loot....But considering the fact that I built it off a free $20 "getcha hooked" offer, it is most satisfying. Especially, since during this time I've watched some of my other accounts dwindle down to 0....

Comment

I've had no problems with Big Book other than the occassional software glitch, which has not happpenned in over a month. They switched software to become compatible online with WEBTV, while Grand Prix and Mayan still are not. Their dog lines are great, and payment is reliable. Many of their lines, like NHL and Bases are ridiculous (split lines and .20 lines), but used correctly, they are a good, reiable alternate out.

Comment

Working...
                X