Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sportingbet.com

opinions on this book. payouts,etc. thanks

Check out the betting options first to see if they meet your needs (sports you bet on, min/max bets, variety of props...).

But as far as safety is concerned, you have nothing to worry about. They are even a publicly-traded company, and are on my shortlist of the most solid books out there.

Comment

In my top three, along with Intertops and Willhill. If you like exotic wagering, however, Sportingbet is not for you (go to Itops for that). Best for people looking to straight wager with class.

Comment

Sportingbet is one of my favorites. Good customer service, fast Internet connection, not always clone odds.

Only negative for US customers is limited options for payouts - no credit card refunds, no bank checks via mail or express delivery, only WesternUnion or bankwire. These do work, though, and effeciently.

Comment

well, would not say their internet connection is fast - in fact I would be suspicious of such statements being based on a small island, until we knew what their IT and telecommunications setup was.....

Comment

Almost all the internet books bog down near crunch time, so I try and get business done early. But I've never had to wait more than 3-4 second for Sportingbet to refresh, confirm, or whatever.

Comment

With regards to our current refund options available. We did initially offer bank checks as an option for our North American clientele, however, it became apparent that there may delays experienced in the clearance of these checks. This is due to the fact that some North American banks have a lengthy clearance process involved if checks have been drawn on a foreign bank, sometimes clearance could take 3 - 4 weeks. Obviously, this service would not be an attractive alternative for our customers, which is why we opted to discontinue this service.

In replace of this service, we offered the following free alternatives:

Refund requests $200.00 or less, free Western Union Quick Cash

Refund requests $201.00 or more, free standard bank wire

We are currently investigating other alternatives in addition to the above so that there will be wider range of options available for our North American clientele.

Kind Regards
              Joanne Casey
              Customer Service Manager

Comment

Working...
              X