Question for DAS (Darwin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for DAS (Darwin)

I noticed that Darwin All Sports responded to my note about Olympic....so I'm hoping Mr. Read or someone can respond to this.

Can we get an update on US Allsports. So far I'm sorry to say its been quite a disappointment. I was a happy customer of Darwin and switched over to US Allsports following promises of live betting on US Sports, multi currency accounts and other attractions. Instead, soon after I joined hockey lines went to thirty cents from twenty as did basketball moneylines. Promises of online parlays and teasers "next week" have been falsely made for months now and the live betting is nowhere to be seen.

What happened? I've still got a few hundred on account, but I haven't touched it in weeks and to tell the truth, I rarely bother to even check out the lines anymore since thirty cents offers little value.

never use them for hockey currently as no split line - moneyline is 30c now? ouch.
    welcome to betting on Australian sports

except for our friends at Canbet and Megasports, who offer fair value with 1.90 or better

however, have noticed some value in their college basketball pointspreads

Comment

AV2...

Do you actually prefer a split line?

Comment

Yeah, it has been working for me

That is what all my stuff is based on, would have to go back and redo it all for moneylines.......

lotsa games being decided in OT too

Comment

and all the places I use have a split line or a 3-way except DAS

Comment

Aus, we expect to see you logged on here at midnight Australia time tomorrow (about 10 a.m. ET). If there is a loud shrill on the other end of the line.... .

Comment

well, 6.5 hours to go, no problems so far

4.5 or so in NZ, have not heard screams from there either

Comment

Actually I watched your crappy little fireworks display from Sydney Harbour on CNN .

It looks like the world isn't going to end today after all. I guess we better get back to handicapping then .

Comment

dunno, we might have done a better job here, so your fridges might still go off

I am not from Sydney, so not my fireworks at all

still, would rather be there than freezing in Canada, that is for sure

Comment

Sydney fireworks display - best in the world. Can't think of a better place to be at New Year's... maybe next year (the real 2000)...

Comment

Top 5 fireworks displays in order, IMO.

1. London
                      2. Sydney
                      3. Toronto
                      4. Paris
                      5. New York

Comment

Working...
                      X