Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is SportsInteraction worth posting with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is SportsInteraction worth posting with?

I've read the post below concerning the problem phaedrus had with SportsInteraction. I also saw some people who had success with them. I couldn't believe some of the lines when I went to their website. I am considering sending them some money. Is it worth it? Any comments would be appreciated.

If you are looking for anti-Public plays, and are not a Big Bettor, than SIA shuld definitely be one of your outs, along with Big Book.

Comment

phace it, phaedrus phucked up.

Seriously, the only credible beef I've heard against them was from madjack, who recently posted back up with them and is playing with them again. So that should tell you something. I, for one, would be more worried if they did pay off someone who tried to past-post them just to shut them up.

I think people are "looking" for some problem because they have lines that differ from the norm. If you are among those, then why take the chance? There are plenty of other outs to choose from. I have had no real problems with SIA. I had a small problem with a CC deposit one night, their CC processing wasn't working properly, when I was trying to take advantage of a juicy line and they credited my account in time for me to bet it without having my deposit yet. They straightened it out the next day but had given me "credit" to play on for the night. My experience is that most outs will just tell you "tough luck", try again tomorrow when our CC server is back up. This is just one example of why I like them!

Comment

yeah, and only place online I have found with the Gaelic Athletic Association

Comment

SIA is just fine. Their lines sometimes are heavy favorite-biased. They also take online checks. You cannot withdraw for 14 days after you give them an online check. They impose limits on wagers, especially parlays. I tried submitting a 5-teamer for $50 and it came back and said $14 was the maximum I could wager on this particular ticket. I requested a payout two days ago. I'm supposed to receive it next Wednesday. I'll post when I actually get it. If you want to play small, SIA is a good out.

Comment

Working...
          X