No announcement yet.

BIG BOOK,, MAYAN, GRAND PRIX ALL SAME?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIG BOOK,, MAYAN, GRAND PRIX ALL SAME?

Recently upon doing some digging regarding "Big Book" and its money clearing house E-Banx I discovered that Grand Prix Sports and Mayan Sports are with same outfit. Further phone calls to these respective books at same aproximate time revealed (seemed so) that the same lady answered switchboard and when I asked to talk to a customer service rep or manager was told by this operator (at all "three" books) to send an e-mail to: "service@ (fill in the blank).com". Upon accessing all three web- sites their formats are very similar and betting line-up pages are absolutely identical though lines slightly different. As the kids say....... "Wazzup"???

Question? We know BIG BOOK has developed a terrible reputation for various reasons. Does anyone have experiences with or know anything about Grand Prix Sports and Mayan Sports? How pay? How long used etc?

Feedback appreciated

Dot

They all use Cyber Road Software, but Big Book uses an updated version which has caused numerous prolems recently. Thy ARE all connected in that way. I've used Grand Prix in the past and they are as reliable as Big Book when it comes to payment, meaning extremely reliable. There are plenty of books that use the same software, like the Starnet Books, or ABC Island and Millennium, and 1Bet, so that's no big deal, IMHO!

Comment

After winning $2,000-4,000 from each of the three, I received an E-mail from all three on the SAME DAY telling me my account was closed.

Comment

They All S.U.C.K..... PERIOD..
        [COLOR=Red]Arizona DiamondBacker[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
        X