Some help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some help please

Tonight I got home and looked over the lines for tomorrow. I noticed Olympic had the Milw\LAC game total at 109.5. I sent an email to them stating this must be wrong. I waited 20 minutes and it did not change. So I wagered $180 on the Over. Now I go in and the line is changed and the money is back in my account-no thank you-no explanation. Should I be thinking anything bad or just drop it?

No, don't drop it. You need some sort of explanation. If I were you, I would CALL them.

Comment

Drop it.

Comment

Bob
        You are 100 % correct. Drop it is the answer.
        They obviously made a mistake. Does anyone believe a NBA total could only be 109 pionts.
        They are human and entered the wrong line.
        Everyone is not perfect
        Steve

Comment

An NBA total of 109 would definetly fit into the category of "obvious human error".

Comment

That was an obvious bad line. To error is human and to forgive divine. But most Books have a Bonus program for the people that alert them of bad lines. At least the ones I have worked for.

Comment

You got that right Roberto. It was so obvious
              that a total of 109 is an error. But informing them with no response is quite unacceptable to me. I wasn't expecting for a $50 or $100 credit but a simple "thank you" must be nice.

Comment

I've seen a lot of posts referring to poor PR at Olympic. Maybe this is just more confirmation. They should acknowledge any line corrections that are called in even if they don't give out rewards.

I just told Betmaker about a bad line and got a free $50 parlay.

I've called in lots of corrections to various books and have always received at least a thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X