Laying 3 minus 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laying 3 minus 20

Looking for opions of players who use Books that make you lay the points and more juice on NFL sides. I have always been used to risking 110 to win 100.....

This is something that has become more prevelent in the last couple of years by bookmakers who would rather charge the higher juice than move to 3 1/2 where the sharp players might take the 3 1/2 and if it falls on 3 they get hurt. I think this is an option for the wagerer. There are obviously many sports books out there and most players have several outs so there is always a choice. In my opinion with a number like 3 that comes up very often if I was going to lay the favorite I would rather lay 3 and 20 cents than 3 1/2, but some players do take being forced to lay a higher vig as being "cheated" Just like some sports books will not let you buy on or off of 3 or if you do they charge you a higher vig to but on or off of 3 as they would of you bought off any other number. All I can say is if you are not happy, complain to the management of the book you are playing at and see what their reaction is, or open up an account with a couple of books so you can find the number you are looking for at the right price.

Leo Walters

Comment

lines can vary, prices can vary. Get several different accounts and pick and choose. If you think a team should be giving away more than 3 (4,5,6,7,...), then there's nothing wrong with taking the -3 @ 5/6 (or-120)

Comment

Working...
      X