Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

best book to bet with at this time...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best book to bet with at this time...........

For all the newer players in this forum that are looking for a book to bet with, I'd say at this time of the year, it's SOS. December is creeping up and that's when you can get your 15% rebate. I've got a nickel coming to me in DEC and they truly do credit your account with this amount because I requested one in April. Very solid and great service.
    One free payout a month and can transfer money to other Antigua books at no charge. (WWTS, Premiere League, WSEX, Olympic).
    The only thing is that I can't seem to win with them. It's like a jinx or something. Does anyone else experience this with other books?

dragonboy - SOS was one of my first ones. Good customer service, prompt payouts and very solid. Only drawback is their lines differ from others. Well it could be an advantage if you are leaning towards dogs sometimes, most specially baseball. Lines are very sharp. Once a month free payout also caught my attention before, but not anymore. Nowadays, you could get once a week free payout (Over $500). With all the competitions around, I would rate them a 5, 10 being the highest.

Comment

Working...
    X