Best books and bonuses......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best books and bonuses......

That all the players this site helped have forgotten what Jeff did for them and the offshore industry when Bettorsworld was the ONLY game in town when you had a problem offshore or you wanted to show how "in the know"you were...

I didn't forget. I just got tired of the Lou Diamonds and the jj golds and so on and so forth. But now I'm tired of that crap on other sites so I strolled back over here to see what's up. I'll stick around for football and see if things pick up.

Comment

How true it is! I've spent much less time here in the past year, although I'm hopeful that more useful posts will return.

Comment

I agree. I am done with those other agenda driven forums. Let's get this place alive and kicking again.

Comment

I think it will pick back up during football. I have stuck around all yera doing baseball picks and posting trying to get more to post.

I think the old, top cappers will be bcak for football as many take the summer off.

drop by the other forum and get in some of the contests and the great discussions. This is still the best site around and we, the players and posters, need to step it up too.

See you there!

Comment

Glad to see a few familar names still kicking around.

Comment

It is a shame. I've been out of the loop for awhile and I went to see where everyone went and I all see are people trashing each other and morons arguing with one another.

Whatever happened to sharing payout and other information with fellow gamblers. I couldn't find any information telling me what books are safe for big money. What the hell happened that I missed...

Hey Sportshobby, Smartplayer, it's been way too long. I'm thinking of getting back in again, Haven't done diddly in years except be in the bar biz.

Comment

Just ask I will let you know if the place is solid.

Comment

Thanks guy.

How about Royal Sports in Curacao. I saw somewhere that they were in trouble. Not The Royal Sports in Curacao. They were solid as a rock. Also is Pinnacle still cool.

Love their 8 cent lines.

Good to see you still around.

Whatever happened to Reno. He still alive.

Comment

I think Royal WAS in trouble last year. I think they recovered though. They also hooked up with Phil Steele the tout so that ought to bring in plenty of square business.

Comment

Hey Boomer, Good to hear from you again. I've been out of Royal for a few years. Sure, they used to be good but that was a long time ago. I don't trust Phil Steele's recommendation. I remember many years ago, "Doc" from Wisconsin used to recommend Caribi. You know what happened there.

Comment

I felt pretty lucky to get out of Royal. But then I'm pretty sure they paid everyone so that's always a big positive.

I got an ad in the mail from Royal hyping the Phil Steele service. They were giving away Phil Steeles service plus a free bet on his 5 star instead of a bonus.

I guess the problem with that is if they get alot of players taking that offer, and then Phil hits his 5 star.

Actually I thought it was a good marketing move. First time I saw that type of an offer. Pretty safe for the books because none of these touts can win over the course of a season..........

Comment

Hey Sheik, how the heck are you. Really good to hear from you man. Now maybe I can get some help here.

Royal was supposed to be the biggest and safest book out there in Curacao. Back in the Aces Gold/Sports Market days, no one was supposed to be more solid.

Of course back then I thought Aces Gold was unbelievably safe. Would you believe there was a time I had 260 large in there. I'm not telling you that to puff myself up, but to demonstrate just how safe I thought Aces was.

How I got out in the nick of time before they disappeared was nothing but unbelievably good luck on my part.

It especially because of the landscape out there that we need each other's help now more than ever. Books that I thought were untouchable have gone down. I don't believe that there are any untouchable books anymore.

Who would have thought in a million years that Sports Market and Caribi would have gone down and all the Unified Gaming Books (Island, Sportsbet, Five Dimes, etc.) are still plugging along, even though they still slow pay sometimes.

It's now more than ever we need to help each other weed out the slow or no pays, not get mired in a discussion about who's weenie is larger or better dressed.

This posting board was great because it had articulate, intelligent posters for the most part and it was a great tool for what books to go into depending on who posted the information.

Hopefully we'll get some of the guys who used to post here back in the day and we can all share some war stories. I got a few.

Comment

Yeah, What blew my mind about SM/Aces Gold was that every payout, no matter how large wolud always arrive 2 days later by FedEx. It was like that until the end...but then I didn't take any payouts in the weeks before disaster struck.

Comment

I'd stay away from royal, but Pinnacle is solid as a rock. IF they go down..offshore sportbetting goes down and never recovers

Comment

Working...
                              X